Access to Work travel claims

Year of Publication: 

Access to Work is now using a specific medical form in connection with claims for travel to work. The new form can be completed by someone that knows the individual really well, giving a clear indication why the person needs support with Travel to Work. Once completed this then needs to be signed by a medical professional to verify that the information is accurate. This could be the GP, Practice Nurse, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Learning Disability Nurse but it can’t be signed by a non-medical person such as Social Worker or Support worker.